YTH: SEPTEMBER 2020
Below you will find content for the month of September 2020 for our series, We Are YTH. In times like these -- we find out what our faith is truly made of. After the hype of a church service or the goosebumps of an awesome event fade, do we still have our faith? How do we turn our faith from a feeling into something real? In this series, we are talking about how spiritual disciplines are essential for keeping and growing our faith. We stay close to God through prayer, reading His Word and serving the people around us.
Please adjust weeks as needed per your Group schedule.
These are a few resources to use as a reference or to share with your students. If anyone needs a copy of a book, please let Sara know and we can order it for you.
• VOUS CHURCH: DEVELOPING A PRAYER HABIT - RICH WILKERSON JR.
• YOUTUBE PLAYLIST: SEPTEMBER WORSHIP
• BIBLE APP READING PLAN: "FAITH FOR EXILES"
• "HEARING GOD" BY NATHAN FINOCHIO
• "CIRCLE MAKER" BY MARK BATTERSON