Senior Adults Ministry
If you watch the "Antiques Roadshow" on TV, you soon learn that the older something is the more valuable it becomes. Don't we love it? There is no exact age when a person becomes a "senior." Some say 55 or 60 and others, 62. We say if you visit our group and are blessed by your experience, you are welcome! We plan all of our activities with five very important directives in mind. Here’s what we’re about:
1. Fellowship - there are many ways to have fellowship, but our main purpose for fellowship is found in 1 John 1:7.
2. Encouragement - All of us need to be encouraged. Seniors face many challenges as age creeps up on us (see Hebrews 10:25).
3. Friendship - We are all about building relationships (see Proverbs 17:17).
4. Compassion - We want to be people of compassion!
5. Outreach - we believe our best days of making a difference are still ahead! Senior Adult Ministry offers opportunities to touch lives and make an impact for Christ.
Where Do I Begin?
Come join us on Thursdays at 11:00 AM. We meet in the Atrium or Chapel for a time of singing and spoken word. You'll be amazed at how easy it is to fit in, because there are no strangers here, only friends we have not met.
For any questions, contact Rod Hoschouer - Senior Adults Pastor, 812-518-1468.
Weekly Bible Study
Thursdays beginning January 5, 11:00 AM, Chapel
The Senior Adult Ministry meets Thursdays at 11:00 AM for music and Bible study unless there is a special event scheduled. A complete updated schedule (bright Yellow sheet) can be found at the Connection Center in the Atrium.
Valentine's Day Banquet
Thursday, February 9, 11:00 AM, Chapel-Crossroads' Newburgh Campus
Click here to register.