Group Gathering Guidelines
If you are unable to worship with us at our Newburgh or West Campus locations, then we hope you will host a gathering in your home or join with others in their home to worship together each week.
Another alternative is to host a "digital gathering" (Facebook Watch Party). Prayerfully consider who God has placed in your life that you could invite to experience community and join His mission. This could be members of your extended family, neighbors, friends, and/or people from your existing small group.
Choose a worship experience time. 9:00 AM or 11:00 AM on Sunday are our live worship times. If you'd prefer you can choose a time that works best for your group to gather and use the recorded video of the weekend's service.
- Use our online resources to guide your time of worship, study, fellowship, communion, and prayer.
- Choose a location and begin meeting weekly as a group.
- If you are hosting a digital gathering, click here for instructions on how to set up a Facebook Watch Party.
- Services for Children and Youth are also available. Click here for those resources.
- Follow all recommendations from the CDC and other health and government recommendations.
- Click here if you would like some assistance in finding a group you can begin to gather with! Just fill out this simple form and we will contact you to discuss the best options to help you get connected.
- Identify ways to serve each other and those around you. Click here for suggestions and resources.
We believe these gatherings operate best when they consist of teaching from the Bible, deep community, accountability, and prayer together.