Groups at Crossroads
TRANSFORMATION HAPPENS BEST IN COMMUNITY.
We are designed for community—to live in deep relationships with others. Within this context, as we courageously embrace openness and vulnerability, we are transformed to be more like Jesus. We come together to find love, support, and encouragement so that we may go out and fulfill God’s mission. This is the example set by Jesus and His followers.
TRY A GROUP!
We want to make it really easy for you to experience a small group. We have created a 6-week trial small group experience that we’re calling ––TRY A GROUP.
Starting on Monday, March 6, here at Crossroads! Childcare is provided. Our Try a Group experience meets in room 222 at 6:30 PM. The evening will end by 8:00 PM. We hope you'll come to try a group. It will be a lot of fun!
Check out these opportunities to explore community with others!
form your own group! Resources are available!
• Abiding Questions
- How are you abiding in God’s Word and prayer?
- How is your abiding influencing your relationships with others? How are your relationships with others influencing your abiding, either positively or negatively?
- How is your abiding impacting your being sent—your obedience in living and loving like Jesus?
• Group Discussion Guide Click here to view/download this week's PDF!
• Weekend Message Personal Bible Study Click here to view/download this week's PDF!
• Abide Click here for focused content about learning to ABIDE in 2023.
Including a calendar of Abide events!