Crossroads Kids and YTH
If you are a first time-guest, or have not attended in person recently, learn more about our Sunday worship service times, and programming for Kids and YTH Middle School below.
Register your kids (Nursery-Grade 5) and/or YTH Middle (Grade 6-8) on the same RSVP form! Our YTH Middle only meets at the 9:00 AM service. Choose your service time and let us know you'll be here!
Crossroads Kids Church (Nursery-Grade 5) is our weekly worship experience that’s designed specifically for them. We meet during each of the two weekend worship services and help kids learn about God through worship, music, Bible teaching in small groups, and fun hands-on activities.
YTH Middle is our weekly worship experience for Middle School (Grade 6-8). We meet Sundays at 9:00 AM in the Student Loft at our Newburgh Campus.
We are in weekly communication with local school administrators and health officials to try to determine the best way to love and care for your kids in this season. As with schools and other organizations, we are continuing to stay up-to-date on CDC recommendations and best practices.
We have two documents that contain important information about how we will gather. (Click the links below.)
Here are a couple of highlights:
- We are asking families to pre-register (RSVP) your Kids (Nursery-Grade 5) and YTH Middle (Grades 6-8) so that we can make our check-in process as smooth as possible. RSVP will open each week on Wednesday and close two hours prior to each service.
- We are asking families to self-screen using the guidelines on the COVID-19 Screening for Parents Guidelines document. Additionally, we will be doing temperature checks during the check-in process each week.
- Beginning Tuesday, April 6, 2021
(in conjunction with new state, local, and school guidelines):
• Masks are recommended, but not required, for adult members and guests at our on-campus gatherings.
• Masks will continue to be required for staff and volunteers.
• Masks will be required for kids and youth in Grades 3-12 during worship gatherings.
• Social distancing will continue to be practiced and seating for on-campus services will continue to be offered in safe way while maximizing opportunities for everyone who wants to attend.
• Our Newburgh Campus Chapel will return to a “masks required” environment for Sunday services, for members and guests who want to worship in an environment with stronger health precautions.
In addition to our weekend services on our Newburgh Campus, we are providing weekly content on the Crossroads Kids TV YouTube Channel for both Preschool and Elementary. You can visit cccgo.com/parentresources to access the weekly activity sheets, tips on worshipping with kids, and other family resources. We recognize gathering with young children can be particularly difficult at home and we are here to partner with you during this time.
If you decide to meet in a group with other families with kids, we have recommendations for your group as well. Please ensure that every adult in your group is on the same page on their comfort level with kids engaging with one another.
YTH (Grades 9-12)
We gather with our high school students on Wednesdays at our Newburgh Campus. Doors will open at 6:45 PM and service will be from 7:00-8:15 PM. The service will be held in the Newburgh Campus Worship Center, so students will enter through the Main Entrance.
YTH Middle (Grades 6-8)
We gather with our middle school students on Sundays during the Newburgh Campus 9:00 AM service. Doors will open at 8:45 AM. The service will be held in the Newburgh Campus Student Loft, so we will have limited capacity. Students will need to RSVP to attend the YTH Middle service. The RSVP form will be available along with the Weekend Worship Forms on the Wednesday before each Sunday gathering.
We are so grateful that our YTH students have had the opportunity to continue gathering together in small groups over the past year. We believe that "Groups Are Where We Grow" and we are planning to continue to meet in small groups as we move forward. If you or your student are not connected to a Group, but are interested in joining one, please let us know here.
YTH West (Grades 6-12)
Our West campus YTH are currently meeting on Sundays from 6:00-8:00 PM.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to our Newburgh Growth Team Lead, Andrew Bondurant, or our West Campus Family Ministries Director, Ross Geiser.
Serve with us!
As we move into this new phase of regathering – we need your help! We are looking for volunteers to help serve our families.