Meeting together… or “gathering” is key as we run after God’s design for us. We were not created to do life by ourselves!An important part of being the Church is gathering with one another for encouragement and accountability.
In this time, we want to encourage you to gather together! We believe this is a crucial piece of what we are called to do as the people of God (the church!).
Let us know you'll be here!
Due to the recent increase in positive COVID-19 cases, effective Friday, August 20, Crossroads staff and volunteers (vaccinated and non-vaccinated) will be required to wear a mask while serving on campus.
- At our Newburgh campus, the back pews in our Worship Center are available for seating every-other-row, to encourage social distancing. All front pews are open and available for seating.
- Our Newburgh Campus Chapel will remain a "masks required" environment for Sunday services, for members and guests who want to worship in an environment with stronger health precautions. At our West campus, socially distanced seating is available in our Worship Center and Atrium.
- We are not yet returning to a mask mandate for non-staff/non-volunteer participants at Crossroads-sponsored gatherings. For example: Masks are recommended, but not required, for participants in worship on Sundays, classes/groups during the week, etc. We are continuing to monitor federal, state, and local COVID-related guidelines and seeking the Lord's discernment as we consider our policies in the days ahead.
Thank you for walking through this challenging time with us. Please let’s all continue to pray for an end to the COVID-19 pandemic and for our community.
Here are three ways you can join us in gathering:
- GATHER at one of our campuses in person Learn more here!
You can register beginning the Wednesday before each weekend. The purpose of registration is to let us know which service time you will be attending. You can register any time up until the service start time.
We ask that all who worship with us on campus this weekend wear facial coverings, including during the services. There are some exemptions to the Mayor's directive. Children under 6 years of age and people with breathing problems are not required to wear a facial covering.
- GATHER with a small group. Is there a group of people who you are comfortable gathering with (family, friends or neighbors)? We have seen groups meet in homes, on a porch, in a barn, in a driveway, or even in a park. Choose a service time and location that works best for your group. Learn more here.
- GATHER online and engage with others! If you're not ready to join us in person, or with a group of people, our online services are a great way to connect with others! Learn more here.
We encourage those who are not yet ready to return to campus to continue worshipping with us online, and groups that are currently gathering off campus to continue worshipping together.
For a complete list of guidelines on how to protect your health, you can view the CDC document here.
Service Times and Locations
Sundays at 9:00 AM, 11:00 AM and 5:30 PM
• Worship Center (250 person capacity limit per service)
• Chapel (Video-only venue) 50 person capacity limit per service
We are offering our attendees who desire a higher degree of protection (at-risk age groups, immune-compromised and others) a designated area to worship, in our Chapel, where facial masks will be required.
Sundays at 10:00 AM
We are asking all attendees to enter our building at our main entrance. We will be using our North doors to exit the building.
• Worship Center (45 person capacity limit per service)
• Elementary Services Room (25 person capacity limit per service)
We are offering our attendees who desire a higher degree of protection (at-risk age groups, immune-compromised and others) a designated area to worship, in our Elementary Services Room, where facial masks will be required.
Sundays at 9:00 AM, 11:00 AM and 5:30 PM
We will continue to offer our services online each Sunday at live.cccgo.com. Online gatherings and watch parties are a fun way to invite family, friends, and neighbors to join you!