FOOD, COMMUNITY, AND MAKING A DIFFERENCE.
Crossroads' Young Adult ministry provides a community for authentic relationships, a safe space to ask questions and a great place for you to grow as a follower of Jesus.
We invite you to:
- Find the right group for you:
- College students and college-age (18-22ish) young adults meet on Thursday at 6:30 PM for dinner, followed by a discussion at 7:30 PM.
- Young Ladies - We have a group designed for young ladies, who are single and in their 20s to early 30s. It’s designed for building community and helping each other live and live like Jesus. The group meets Tuesday evenings from 6:30-9:00.
- Young Men - We have a group designed for young men, who are single and in their 20s. This group is designed for building community, accountability and helping each other live and love like Jesus. The group meets Tuesday evenings from 6:30-8:30.
- Use your God-given gifts to serve with other Young Adults in significant ways. We serve in our Kids and Youth ministries, our Local and Global Outreach ministries, our Worship ministries, and everywhere in between.
- Worship with us during the 9:00 AM or 11:00 AM gathering on Sunday morning. We have Young Adults who serve one service and attend the other, you can connect with others in either service.
During all the transitions and complexities that come in a young adult's life, join a community where you can connect with others, discover more about who God has made you to be, and grow.